Physical Regeneration: Level Two
Four Days – December 2 – December 5
Mana Retreat Centre
THIS RETREAT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED!
A Global Ascension event is planned for June 6-9, 2019 in Leysin, Switzerland as well as events in the USA early in 2019. Information will be available in January.
It is likely that Judy will hold a one day event in Auckland for those people who were not able to secure a place at the December retreat. If you have an interest in attending this event, please use the registration information below to add your name to a list so we can determine the interest.
Mana Retreat Centre
608 State Highway 25, (Manaia Road)
RD1 Coromandel, 3581, New Zealand
Mana is two and a half hours from Auckland by car, or take a shuttle from Auckland airport. A shuttle can be arranged direct with Mana Retreat Center. You can also pick up a rental car and enjoy a leisurely two hour drive. The retreat centre is reachable by ferry to Coromandel Peninsula, leaving on certain days of the week from in front of Auckland City Ferry Building, Auckland City waterfront, www.Fullers.co.nz.
To participate in this course you need to have completed Judy’s REGENERATION SECRETS program. You can access this via the home page of this website. The next step in the work is Physical Regeneration Level One, which was taught by Judy in March 2018 and will be released in three stages in the final six months of 2018. It is also recommended that you have completed this work before joining the Physical Regeneration Level Two class at Mana in December. Join the email list for ongoing information.
LEVEL TWO Physical Regeneration: Goes beyond the teachings of March 2018 – More information will be available soon.
From Judy: “I don’t usually make promises in advance! I usually wait to see what Spirit will deliver, but I know that the energy that is coming in 2018 is super special and is the next step in our physical ascension process, like nothing that has gone before.
As well as all the new information and energy that will come through from Spirit at this retreat, everyone attending will receive my new program Regeneration Secrets, as this energy and information is the foundation for what will come forth in 2018.”
Mana Retreat Program Overview
This retreat will be working with upgraded and advanced energy transmissions from “Beyond the Beyond”, from a more expanded source of God’s new creation coming from the heart centre of 22 galaxies. The work will involve new and very powerful energy that will take you beyond healing, which is BALANCE, to usher in new physical vitality, better energy and better functioning of all the organs and systems of your body.
- The Fundamental Aspects of Physical Regeneration: A teaching session summarizing the fundamental aspects of physical regeneration to allow you to build new vitality for the body from a firm and strong physical foundation.
- What to eat during the Ascension process – written information and discussion session.
- Six information and energy transmission sessions … Physical Regeneration: Level Two processes.
- Three integration, discussion and Q & A sessions with Judy and Spirit.
- Three evening meditation and energy transference processes from Beyond the Beyond designed to open you to new physical expression and inner and outer radiance.
- The edited audio recordings from this event compiled in a new program, LEVEL TWO, delivered after the retreat, so that you can continue to advance this work at home after the retreat.
- Personal support from Judy throughout the retreat process.
- Fabulous vegan food made with LOVE in the Mana kitchen.
- Enjoy a beautiful peaceful environment with fabulous views of the Hauraki Gulf and across to Auckland city and Hauraki gulf islands.
- Meditation in the Goddess Tara chapel, a replica Byzantine chapel built high on the hillside above Mana accessed by the “Goddess Walk” trail through beautiful native forest.
- Stay three or four nights during the retreat with all meals and teas and coffee included. Twin share accommodation in separate comfortable buildings, or rooms located inside the main building. Visit Mana Retreat website.
- SHUTTLE BOOKING: If arriving from overseas or other parts of New Zealand discuss your transport needs with Mana. A shuttle can be available traveling from Auckland Airport to Mana Retreat Centre – Leaving Auckland Airport at a suitable time for all users on Sunday 2 December 2018. Please CONTACT the Mana Team if you would like to be on this shuttle. Cost varies according to number of passengers from NZD$80-$240 one way, 1-5 paseengers. A return shuttle can also be booked.
Mana Retreat Program Schedule
Sunday 2 December
11am Check in/Arrivals
1pm Welcome and Lunch
2:30-4:30pm Introduction Session
Full event schedule will be posted at a later date.
Registration for Mana Retreat
Tuition cost: $NZ595
On-Site Mana Accommodation and Meals Cost: $NZ420.
You can stay off-site in Coromandel town (15 minutes drive from Mana), or
in alternative accommodation, and have lunch & dinner at Mana.
Lunch and dinner are available at Mana for $20 and need to be booked in advance.
Registration and payment is direct through Mana Retreat Centre.
If you have questions, you can call Mana at (64) 7 866 8972 or email at email@example.com
Payment needs to be made in full at the time of registration by Mastercard, Visa or Direct Bank Account Deposit.
Please note that all prices are in New Zealand dollars.
Getting To Mana – Arriving from Overseas
Notes from Judy:
Mana Retreat Centre is a two and a half hour drive from Auckland International Airport on the Coromandel Peninsula. There are many rental car companies located at Auckland Airport. I recommend New Zealand Discount Car Rentals – a very inexpensive car rental option. Remember that in New Zealand one drives on the left, so if coming North America or Europe please be careful. It is an easy drive with little traffic. Drive to Thames and then up the Eastern side of Coromandel Peninsula to Mana Retreat Centre which is located 15 minutes before Coromandel town.
This entire area of the Coromandel is one of New Zealand’s major tourist attractions and very beautiful to explore, with beaches and native forest walks. If you can, make time to visit Hahei and walk to Cathedral Cove. This is the beach that I write about in my book, “Sunshine Before the Dawn” as visited by Essayenya. It is where the young man from Aldebaran appeared to her on the beach. It is a magical place … then and now. If you do not want to drive yourself talk to the staff at Mana about public transport options. Flights into New Zealand usually arrive in the early morning so call Mana before you book to ensure that your flight links with transport to get there.
There is also a ferry service the runs to Te Kouma very close to Mana from downtown Auckland. This service is not daily so please check before booking your flight. Other beautiful places located close by are Tauranga, Hot Water Beach, Te Aroha, (the mountain of “the love”) and Rotorua, (Maoritanga and thermal activity). At the time of writing the best value air tickets to Auckland, New Zealand return from Los Angeles were on Air Fiji and Air New Zealand. While you’re here in New Zealand don’t miss out on flying to Queenstown, (Lord of the Rings country) for a few days. Air New Zealand have great deals from Auckland return.